Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
What a difference a week makes! Arlington’s real estate market jumped back into hyper gear this week with 125 fresh new listings and 90 ratified contracts.
Just listed properties range in price from $135,000 to $2.2 million. Of the 90 sold homes this week, 15 are over $1 million lifting the average list price of ratified deals to $689,000. The average days on market dropped like a stone to only 34.
So what happened to cause this activity? Mortgage interest rates responded to volatile bond markets this week and 30-yr fixed rates climbed a good 1/4% or more. News outlets reported that this hike is likely to keep climbing. So it appears buyers are getting off the fence, ratifying contracts, and locking in lower rates while they can.
- 4659B 28TH RD S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $319,000
- 4124 36TH ST S #858, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $435,000
- 5703 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $639,900
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #503, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $674,900
- 942 MCKINLEY RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $745,000
- 4829 29TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $885,000
- 418 JACKSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,149,900
- 533 NORWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $1,449,900