Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The summer real estate market has finally arrived and the pace has slowed considerably.
This week only 57 new listings came on the market in Arlington, while 46 properties went under contract. The average list price of homes that sold week is $630,000, a bit down from previous weeks. And the days on market shot up this week to 57 due to 7 ratified properties that had been on the market six months or more.
The big news this week is that mortgage interest rates dropped about 10 basis points to about 4.04% for 30-yr fixed rate jumbo. The drop is attributed to the flight of capital into U.S. 10-year securities and other bonds coming out of a Europe and Asia. The Greek debt crisis and the devaluation of China’s stock markets has made investors nervous and motivated them to move their capital to safer harbors.
It’s still a great time to buy real estate in Arlington!
- 2596G ARLINGTON MILL DR #7, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $280,000
- 3201 STAFFORD ST S #B-2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $353,500
- 1276 WAYNE ST #PH02, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $449,900
- 2428 WALTER REED DR #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $499,900
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #208, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $635,000
- 3518 13TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $724,900
- 1532 KENTUCKY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $739,900
- 4541 25TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $825,000