Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
A reduced price is only the beginning.
Each week, I bring you a snapshot of the Arlington County homes that are itching to be sold, among many others in the very same boat. While these homes stand out in terms of aggressive price maneuvering, their “For Sale” price is really only a starting point.
From there, you need an agent who will advocate on your behalf and ensure you are truly getting the most bang for your buck. It takes a certain level of meticulousness to get the job done. And with that being said, I’m always happy to talk with you about how to GET MORE out of your transaction – starting with the list price and well through closing!
As of June 11, there are 259 detached homes, 64 townhouses and 350 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 43 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 600 18th Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,567,500 – Reduced $108,000 on 6/10)
- 3841 Tazewell Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,299,000 – Reduced $51,000 on 6/10)
- 1510 23rd Street South, 22202 (NOW: $1,296,000 – Reduced $29,000 on 6/9)
- 509 Kenmore Street, 22201 (NOW: $1,278,000 – Reduced $22,000 on 6/10)
- 606 Barton Street South, 22204 (NOW: $949,000 – Reduced $49,000 on 6/9)
- 2105 Taft Street #1, 22201 (NOW: $319,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 6/9)
- 5111 8th Road South #207, 22204 (NOW: $144,900 – Reduced $10,000 on 6/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.