Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market is easing into a summer mode. Activity this week slowed from last week. Some 70 new listings came on the market, while only 63 properties went under contract. Of those sold, 45 had been on the market for more than a week. Many of them were on the market for more than 100 days which has helped to clear out some stale inventory. That has raised the average days on market to 47.
Good news for buyers. The Federal Reserve this week decided not to raise short term interest rates. Although those rates are not directly linked to long term mortgage rates, the Fed’s announcement did influence the mortgage markets and rates dropped 5 basis points to 3.7% for a 30-yr fixed rate loan, the lowest rates in 3 years.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #916, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $329,990
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD #513, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $539,000
- 1026 MADISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $640,000
- 5104 26TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $674,900
- 1519 KIRKWOOD RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $789,000
- 4630 40TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $949,000
- 3855 30TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $990,000
- 317 FILLMORE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,485,000