Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
It’s crunch time. We’re in the heart of selling (and buying) season in Northern Virginia.
Why, you ask?
With the beginning of the school year less than one month away, some folks in our area (and families moving to our area) are VERY eager to move in to a home. And, on the flip side, many families who currently own homes are looking to settle in elsewhere.
For select buyers out there, this can lead to a perfect storm of offering up a fast closing for a competitively priced home. Whether you are eager to get in to a new home in 30 days or have some time, my team and I are ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction,
As of July 25, there are 216 detached homes, 65 townhouses and 340 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 44 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4665 34th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,899,000 – Reduced $201,000 on 7/25)
- 3600 19th Street North, 22207 (NOW: $1,525,000 – Reduced $74,000 on 7/24)
- 232 Cleveland Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,199,999 – Reduced $39,001 on 7/25)
- 1919 Quintana Street North, 22205 (NOW: $974,900 – Reduced $15,000 on 7/21)
- 3308 Kemper Road, 22206 (NOW: $709,000 – Reduced $16,000 on 7/21)
- 3441 Stafford Street Unit #A2, 22206 (NOW: $399,900 – Reduced $9,100 on 7/24)
- 2030 Adams Street #609, 22201 (NOW: $199,900 – Reduced $17,900 on 7/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.