Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Home buyers were more active this week in Arlington than home sellers.
Only 50 new listings came on the market this week, while 60 homes went under contract. That’s an excellent pace of sales for mid August. But Arlington desperately needs more inventory and more choices for homebuyers.
Mortgage interest rates remain steady and unchanged this week with the 30-yr fixed rate conforming at about 3.56%. It’s a great time to buy if you can find the right home.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B410, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $249,000
- 4708 29TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $370,000
- 900 STAFFORD ST #1015, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $479,000
- 5225 7TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $674,900
- 5214 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $705,000
- 819 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $724,900
- 1013 QUINTANA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $765,000
- 2154 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $769,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…