Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Home buyers were more active this week in Arlington than home sellers.
Only 50 new listings came on the market this week, while 60 homes went under contract. That’s an excellent pace of sales for mid August. But Arlington desperately needs more inventory and more choices for homebuyers.
Mortgage interest rates remain steady and unchanged this week with the 30-yr fixed rate conforming at about 3.56%. It’s a great time to buy if you can find the right home.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #B410, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $249,000
- 4708 29TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $370,000
- 900 STAFFORD ST #1015, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $479,000
- 5225 7TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $674,900
- 5214 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $705,000
- 819 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $724,900
- 1013 QUINTANA ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $765,000
- 2154 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $769,900
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
An Arlington man has been charged with DUI after police say he struck 7-8 parked cars near Rosslyn on a rainy weekday afternoon earlier this month. The incident happened on…
Overflowing trash cans are becoming a more common sight in Pentagon City and Crystal City, but the county is pledging to clean up the mess. In recent days, several local…
Fish Kill in Four Mile Run Last Week — “Anyone visiting lower Four Mile Run in the last several days should have noticed many dead fish, large and small, along…
Demolition of the former Jaleo restaurant building in Crystal City began this week, as the site plan review process for a redevelopment on the block kicked off earlier this month….