Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
The power is in the negotiating.
Sure, a home may catch your eye on this list every week or so. Or, there are homes we’ve hand-selected for you in your price range that are right up your alley. But, those listings and their respective prices are only the beginning.
You need to dive deep in to a listing and all of its unique properties to truly get the best bang for your buck. And, sometimes to get the best price, you also need to look in the mirror.
How will you be paying for the home? What’s the scoop with closing costs? What contingencies are in play? Is the home going to be furnished? All of these things can come in to play and ultimately impact how much you dish out in the end. There are a number of questions to ask to GET MORE out of your investment.
As of August 14, there are 226 detached homes, 60 townhouses and 295 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 47 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 5536 11th Road North, 22205 (NOW: $1,599,000 – Reduced $50,000 on 8/12)
- 3401 Abingdon Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,485,000 – Reduced $90,000 on 8/11)
- 3024 Harrison Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,148,000 – Reduced $49,000 on 8/12)
- 2900 23rd Street North, 22201 (NOW: $1,049,000 – Reduced $26,000 on 8/12)
- 4400 Vacation Lane, 22207 (NOW: $899,000 – Reduced $20,000 on 8/11)
- 4430 1st Road South, 22204 (NOW: $650,000 – Reduced $25,000 on 8/9)
- 2030 Adams Street #609, 22201 (NOW: $199,800 – Reduced $18,000 on 8/12)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.