Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Fresh new listings this week outpaced sales in Arlington.
Some 63 homes were listed this week, while 48 homes were sold, helping to balance the low inventory problem we have in Arlington. It’s a national problem as well. Last month, existing home sales dropped 3.2% from last year because inventory levels are so low nationwide. That has helped new home sales which spiked last month about 30% to their highest level since 2007.
The robust price point is about $300,000 for first time home buyers taking advantage of record low interest rates.
Rates remained unchanged this week in all categories. It’s still a great time to refinance or buy if you can find the right home.
- 4201 LEE HWY #206, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $257,500
- 1024 UTAH ST #419, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $340,000
- 2500D ARLINGTON MILL DR #4, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $495,000
- 637 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202 – $625,000
- 2601 LEXINGTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $625,000
- 708 N GREENBRIER ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $740,000
- 2928 2ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $925,000
- 209 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,698,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.