Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s no surprise that new listings were down this week in Arlington.
Only 48 sellers braved the last week of summer before Labor Day weekend to put their homes on the market. But sales were brisk, with 60 homes going under contract. Many of those had been on the market 5 months or longer.
Historically low interest rates didn’t move this week. But watch out for possible Fed action to raise rates at its meeting in September. If Friday’s jobs report is strong, the Fed could nudge rates upward.
- 116A BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $270,000
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #1117, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $345,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #601, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $389,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #312, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $479,900
- 1001 VERMONT ST #511, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $530,000
- 250 BARTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $568,400
- 4535 HENDERSON RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $679,000
- 221 N IRVING ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,250,000
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
Local Republicans nominated Arlington resident Karina Lipsman on Saturday to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the primary to…
An Arlington man is facing charges after allegedly shoving and threatening a county parking aide. The incident happened Thursday afternoon along S. Lowell Street in the Green Valley neighborhood. “At…
Fill your days with adventure as District Fray Magazine compiles a list of 26 things to do this summer.
Sponsored by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, Startup Monday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based startups, founders, and other local technology news. Monday Properties is proudly featuring 1515 Wilson Blvd in Rosslyn. Two companies that help…