Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
Oh hello there, November. It’s that time of year where all of the leaves are falling (if they haven’t already).
And, they’re not the only things that are falling – just take a look at this week’s list of “Just Reduced” properties. No time of the year is immune to a stellar bargain.
In addition to keeping an eye out for a good deal, it’s also the time to start thinking of all the dough you’ll be saving tax-wise by owning your own home. Mortgage deductions, closing cost deductions, property tax deductions – they are only the beginning!
Sure November can seem a little slow all around (particularly after a Thanksgiving meal). But, it’s never a bad time to get moving on the benefits of homeownership.
As of October 31, there are 214 detached homes, 51 townhouses and 298 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 49 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 5855 26th Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,640,000 (Reduced $35,000 on 10/30)
- 711 Irving Street, 22201 – NOW: $1,579,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 10/31)
- 1615 Queen Street #M406, 22209 – NOW: $1,399,900 (Reduced $25,100 on 10/31)
- 3704 Lorcom Lane, 22207 – NOW: $804,900 (Reduced $10,100 on 10/30)
- 5032 25th Street South, 22206 – NOW: $599,900 (Reduced $25,100 on 10/28)
- 2906 17th Street South, 22204 – NOW: $499,900 (Reduced $35,100 on 10/31)
- 4390 Lorcom Lane #107, 22207 – NOW: $190,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 10/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.