Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he is not the listing agent of these homes.
We’re well in to year two of “Just Reduced” and there’s one thing I’ve particularly enjoyed about having this column: The conversations we’re having.
Sure, there are always ways to make anything and everything better. But most importantly, we’ve started a nice dialogue on how to GET MORE out of a real estate transaction.
And, I’m not only hearing from prospective homebuyers wanting to save precious dough… I’m hearing from fellow agents in Arlington as well. In addition to the “Just Reduced” properties that I source on a weekly basis, you all have kept some stellar bargains on my radar. And many of these bargains have made it on our shortlist over the months.
So, on that note, let’s keep the dialogue going and… thank you!
As of November 14, there are 208 detached homes, 48 townhouses and 282 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 38 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1400 Hartford Street North, 22201 – NOW: $2,599,000 (Reduced $130,000 on 11/9)
- 4020 Randolph Street North, 22207 – NOW: $1,699,000 (Reduced $90,000 on 11/13)
- 4525 Old Dominion Drive, 22207 – NOW: $899,000 (Reduced $30,000 on 11/14)
- 4500 8th Street South, 22204 – NOW: $769,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 11/10)
- 5225 7th Road South, 22204 – NOW: $675,000 (Reduced $20,000 on 11/14)
- 1936 Kenmore Street, 22204 – NOW: $400,000 (Reduced $25,000 on 11/9)
- 3100 Manchester Street #501, 22044 – NOW: $194,900 (Reduced $2,000 on 11/12)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.