Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s low inventory problem just got worse. Some 35 fresh new listings came on the market this week, but 43 buyers ratified contracts. Buyers are once again outpacing sellers. Of the 43 homes sold, five had been on the market over 200 days, and one was 688 days on market. The average sales price of those homes sold jumped to $718,486.
Check out the stunning new listing on Roberts Lane priced at $3.2 million.
Arlington’s low inventory did not make the list of the 10 US cities with worst housing shortages. The cities with lowest inventories are:
Seattle, Eugene, Grand Rapids, Buffalo, Fort Wayne, Sacramento, Detroit, Portland, Santa Rosa and Omaha.
Interest rates this week rose slightly by about 8 basis points to 4.2% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4501 Arlington Blvd #204, Arlington, VA 22203 – $239,000
- 52 Bedford St N #52A, Arlington, VA 22201 – $249,900
- 1001 Vermont St N #309, Arlington, VA 22201 – $374,000
- 5816 2nd St S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $650,000
- 520 Harrison St S, Arlington, VA 22204 – $699,990
- 2511 Buchanan St, Arlington, VA 22207 – $969,000
- 4204 21st St N, Arlington, VA 22207 – $1,375,000
- 3520 Roberts Ln, Arlington, VA 22207 – $3,199,000