This week has had all manner of interesting news: police-related stories, restaurant openings and the impending closure of a local grocery store.
Here are the top 5 most-read articles of the week:
- Food Star on Columbia Pike To Close This Month
- ACPD Seeking Sexual Assault Suspect Who Posed As Maintenance Worker (Note: police released new surveillance video of the suspect in this crime earlier today)
- Men Charged With Firing Shotguns at Cars in Lyon Village
- Japanese BBQ Restaurant Coming to Clarendon
- Police Investigating Credit Card Skimmers at Cherrydale Gas Stations
Tomorrow evening, look out for coverage of results from the Arlington County Democratic Committee’s caucus for a County Board nominee and School Board endorsement. Polls close at 7 p.m., and the final vote tallies are expected soon after.
Feel free to discuss that, this week’s news and anything else in the comments. Have a great weekend!
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.
A time-honored, pre-Memorial Day tradition took place at Arlington National Cemetery this morning. More than 1,000 soldiers with the Army’s 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as The Old Guard, as…
A new sushi restaurant has opened in Rosslyn in a long-vacant, off-the-beaten-path space.