It’s been a week dominated by discussions of local wildlife, places to eat and a couple of traffic-related incidents of varying kinds.
These were our top five most-read stories this week:
- Fairlington Debates Trash Policy After Another Raccoon Attack
- JUST IN: Another Raccoon Attack Reported in Fairlington
- Fast-Casual Pizza Chain &pizza Coming to Ballston
- Man Gets Stuck At Arlington Stoplight For 20 Minutes, Films the Experience
- Man Flees on Foot From Traffic Stop, Leaves Two Kids in Car
Also on Arlington’s mind this week: the deferred approval of the design of the new Lubber Run Community Center, the three-month extension of the live entertainment permit at Chester’s in Nauck, the closure of Zaika in Clarendon and the launch of a study of a pedestrian link between Crystal City and Reagan National Airport.
Feel free to discuss those, and anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…