It’s been a week dominated by discussions of local wildlife, places to eat and a couple of traffic-related incidents of varying kinds.
These were our top five most-read stories this week:
- Fairlington Debates Trash Policy After Another Raccoon Attack
- JUST IN: Another Raccoon Attack Reported in Fairlington
- Fast-Casual Pizza Chain &pizza Coming to Ballston
- Man Gets Stuck At Arlington Stoplight For 20 Minutes, Films the Experience
- Man Flees on Foot From Traffic Stop, Leaves Two Kids in Car
Also on Arlington’s mind this week: the deferred approval of the design of the new Lubber Run Community Center, the three-month extension of the live entertainment permit at Chester’s in Nauck, the closure of Zaika in Clarendon and the launch of a study of a pedestrian link between Crystal City and Reagan National Airport.
Feel free to discuss those, and anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!