Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers kept a steady pace this week by ratifying 54 contracts in Arlington, and sellers refilled the inventory bucket by listing 60 homes. It appears the upper price range is softening in Arlington as only four of those homes sold this week were listed above $1 million. Some 16 of those ratified were gone within a week, and only one was priced above $1 million. The average days on market was 49 showing the trend of homes taking more time to sell.
There’s been much talk lately about the GOP proposed new tax plan with elements that will significantly affect home owners in this affluent area. Jerry Howard, CEO of the National Association of Home Builders, said the plan could lead to a housing recession. His members are “irate” that the plan would slice the mortgage interest deduction in half. “There are seven million homes on the market right now that are more than $500,000. Those houses are automatically going to be devalued,” he said.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1501 EDGEWOOD ST S #569, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $310,000
- 1029 STUART ST N #505, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $599,900
- 1804 NELSON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $639,000
- 2300 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $749,900
- 1200 NASH ST N #828, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $855,000
- 1509 RANDOLPH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $875,000
- 422 GEORGE MASON DR N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $970,000
- 1940 EDISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,149,000