It’s the end of another busy week.
Joel McHale sat down for an interview ahead of his performance at the Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse, while in that same neighborhood, advocates say Columbia Pike is getting a “big boost” three years on from the streetcar cancellation.
And from today, the new Dunkin’ Donuts is open in Clarendon. Celebrations continue tomorrow.
These were our most-read stories this week:
- UPDATE: Missing Woman Found in Arlington
- Sources: Crystal City a Likely Finalist for Amazon’s HQ2
- Morning Notes (October 13)
- Letter: New Middle School Boundaries Must Respect County’s Diversity
- Police Searching for Missing Woman
Feel free to discuss anything of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Bekah Richards