Snow aside, let’s take a look back at ARLnow’s biggest stories over the past week.
- Elementary School Principal Dies Unexpectedly
- Lyon Park Gun Store Sales Steady Amid Gun Control Debate
- The Italian Store’s Vespa Has Been Recovered
- Arlington’s Millennials Want To Buy Homes, But It’s Complicated
- Updated: Escape Room Opening on Columbia Pike
- Istanbul Grill Expected To Replace Ballston Area’s El Ranchero
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend!
Photo via Erinn Shirley/Flickr
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7888 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
Two dogs with the ruff job of sniffing out danger at Reagan National Airport are in the limelight. Ava and Messi — the pair of pooches prowling DCA for smelly…
Join the Alexandria Symphony for their Home for the Holidays concert on December 17-18.
Update at 2:55 p.m. — Metro is single-tracking past the station and expected to resume normal service soon, with fire department units clearing from the scene. Blue Line service has…
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us at Art House 7 this Saturday 4-7pm for our Annual Open House – Teacher and Student art show!
- Meet our teachers
- See student and teacher artwork
- Teacher’s paintings, ceramics, notecards will be for sale
- Enjoy beverages and light refreshments
- All attendees get a $20 gift certificate off a class
- 30% off everything in our Supply Store for holiday gifts
Sat. Dec. 3, 4-7pm
Art House 7
5537 Langston Blvd.
Arlington VA 22207
NCE’s Holiday Concert will bring the finest classical masterpieces and holiday favorites together for the whole family. The festivities begin with Leroy Anderson’s classic “Sleigh Ride” and “Chanukkah Festival”, music from the Nutcracker and by J.S. Bach.
Outstanding Young Artist