The weather has been just about perfect the last few days, but it doesn’t seem meant to last this weekend.
Rain is set to move in Saturday, then linger throughout the D.C. region for the next week, so go find that umbrella.
It’s been a big week full of news, so catch up on our most popular stories from the past few days, if you haven’t been able to keep up:
- Body Found in Potomac River Off Gravelly Point
- Police Arrest Man Following Shirlington Standoff
- Ballston Construction Projects Continue to Progress
- Thieves Smashed Windows, Stole Airbags from ‘Approximately 35 Vehicles’
- Dorsey: Stop Trying to ‘Protect Neighborhoods’ from Density
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories or your weekend plans. Have a great one!
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…