Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!
Translation: Arlington is the number one dog-friendly city in the U.S. according to Yelp. In a recent scoring of localities throughout the country, Arlington came in at numero uno for its dog parks and number of dog-friendly establishments, among other criteria.
So, Fido has plenty of places to play and relax here. But, before you decide to call Arlington County home, where will you and Fido live? Dog-friendly communities and residences can be tough to find. But, being the animal lovers that we are, we are loaded with recommendations and can help you find the perfect spot.
When you (and your furry friend) are ready to GET MORE out of your transaction, we’re ready to roll. And, don’t worry. We don’t bite or bark.
As of September 10, there are 201 detached homes, 52 townhouses and 253 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 49 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2152 N. Quebec Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,099,000 (Reduced: $66,000 on 9/7)
- 5005 11th Street S., 22204 — NOW: $872,000 (Reduced: $27,912 on 9/8)
- 2648 N. Sycamore Street, 22207 — NOW: $765,000 (Reduced: $13,500 on 9/7)
- 1515 S. Arlington Ridge Road #503, 22202 — NOW: $475,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 9/7)
- 764 S. Jefferson Street, 22204 — NOW: $399,500 (Reduced $19,000 on 9/7)
- 2926 S. Buchanan Street #C2, 22206 — NOW: $356,900 (Reduced: $3,000 on 9/7)
- 3000 N. Spout Run Parkway #A205, 22201 — NOW: $239,000 (Reduced: $6,000 on 9/7)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.