Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Sellers stepped up big time this week, but home buyers retreated. Some 96 home owners put their properties on the market this week signaling the fall market is here. But only 55 buyers ratified contracts, most of those condos. An amazing 24 of those homes sold within seven days. That pace dropped the average days on market to just 29.
Mortgage rates remained steady this week with no real change, hovering at 4.65% – 4.75% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
Glossary Term: Earnest Money Deposit. A deposit which a buyer puts at risk when they submit an offer to show good faith and intent to complete the transaction. After all conditions in the contract have been satisfied, like a home inspection, the buyer can forfeit the deposit if they fail to close for any reason.
The deposit is usually held by the buyer’s brokerage or the title company. The deposit goes toward the buyers down payment and closing costs at settlement.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1530 N. KEY BLVD #1201, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 — $398,000
- 3310 2ND ST S., ARLINGTON, VA 22204 — $680,000
- 4523 19TH RD N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $729,000
- 1600 N. CLARENDON BLVD #W212, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 — $775,000
- 4042 21ST ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22207 — $809,000
- 5901 18TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $809,000
- 3219 1ST ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22201 — $889,000
- 5370 10TH ST N., ARLINGTON, VA 22205 — $1,350,000