Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Arlington is and always has been my home. And, one of the great things about calling a place home for so long is having a grasp of the local professionals you can trust to get a job done.
For instance, if you’re looking to boost your curb appeal through a wise investment, Affordable Door can hook it up. Give them a shout today by calling 888-997-3667 or visiting www.affordabledoor.com.
And, now on to this week’s numbers…
As of September 17, there are 199 detached homes, 57 townhouses and 252 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 41 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2610 N. Quantico Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,599,000 (Reduced: $51,000 on 9/14)
- 4035 N. Stuart Street, 22207 — NOW: $899,900 (Reduced: $50,000 on 9/17)
- 803 S. Cleveland Street, 22201 — NOW: $849,990 (Reduced: $40,000 on 9/17)
- 1201 N. Garfield Street #711, 22201 — NOW: $645,000 (Reduced: $5,000 on 9/14)
- 1800 S. Stafford Street, 22204 — NOW: $529,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 9/14)
- 4815 28th Street S. #A, 22206 — NOW: $464,900 (Reduced: $10,100 on 9/16)
- 1201 S. Barton Street #136, 22204 — NOW: $379,999 (Reduced: $4,001 on 9/15)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Happy Friday, Arlington. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Today might have been a light publishing day for us, but rest assured: we’re not hearing of much news happening locally,…
The National Weather Service has issued a Special Weather Statement about the strong winds that are currently gusting in Arlington and across the region. Forecasters are cautioning that the gusts…
A 3 BD/1 BA home on one level, and new roof, stove and refrigerator is included in the latest Open Houses.
As people begin to travel for the holidays, this week’s Statutes of Liberty discusses new COVID-19 requirements for travel.