Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
A happy and yummy Halloween to all of our readers out there. On this spooky holiday, may the chocolate (or whatever candy you like) flow your way.
Speaking of spooky, purchasing a home doesn’t have to be spooky at all. Sure, it can seem a bit daunting at times with a large amount of dough and important decisions involved. But, let’s make it a bit more stress-free.
A few quick tips for you:
Communicate Your Deadlines
If you want to move in by a specific date or have specific needs, let it be known. A time crunch can certainly add stress, but if you’ve communicated everything you need out of a transaction, the other parties involved should help you meet your goals.
Stay Flexible and Positive
With a mindset of “a curveball may come my way,” it’s a lot easier to handle any unexpected twists and turns during a transaction. Even if you or your team execute everything flawlessly, a lot can happen, folks!
Have a Trusted Team On Your Side
A real estate transaction can be a lot to handle for one person or one family. So, have a professional or two (or more!) in your arsenal. When you’re ready to get more out of your experience, we’re here to help.
As of October 29, there are 205 detached homes, 66 townhouses and 244 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 52 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 3517 N. Somerset Street, 22213 — NOW: $1,699,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 10/27)
- 2500 S. Washington Boulevard, 22201 — NOW: $1,350,000 (Reduced: $49,900 on 10/25)
- 2203 19th Court N., 22201 — NOW: $1,189,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 10/25)
- 631 29th Street S., 22202 — NOW: $949,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 10/25)
- 1200 S. Crystal Drive #1112, 22202 — NOW: $737,959 (Reduced: $9,500 on 10/26)
- 1420 S. Buchanan Street, 22204 — NOW: $515,000 (Reduced: $14,998 on 10/27)
- 3711 S. Kemper Road, 22206 — NOW: $379,900 (Reduced: $10,100 on 10/26)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.