After a few days of summer-like conditions, it seems a weekend that feels much more like fall is on tap for the D.C. area.
Outside some showers tonight, the forecast is calling for a pair of crisp, windy fall days on Saturday and Sunday. That means weekend events like the Samuel Beckett’s Celtic Festival and the shrimp boil at the Rhodeside Grill should go off without a hitch.
Check out our event calendar for a full look at the goings on this weekend, and catch up on our most popular stories of the past week while you’re at it:
- Maryland Man Wanted for Assaulting Woman on Orange Line Train in Arlington
- Parent Takes APS to Court Over Handling of Special Education Classes at Carlin Springs Elementary
- Nazi Propaganda Mailed to ARLnow.com
- Pizza Autentica in Ballston Shuts Down
- Letter to the Editor: Sending South Fairlington Students to Drew Would be a Mistake for APS
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via Michael Coffman
This post is exclusively for ARLnow Press Club members. Not a member? Join here. Members can sign in here.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an Electric Vehicle or would like to know more, stop by the Arlington Drive Electric event September 25 at Kenmore Middle School.
A group of Marines in their dress blue uniforms braved floodwaters along Columbia Pike to help a stranded motorist. Video of the rescue has gone viral on TikTok, racking up…
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…