After a few days of summer-like conditions, it seems a weekend that feels much more like fall is on tap for the D.C. area.
Outside some showers tonight, the forecast is calling for a pair of crisp, windy fall days on Saturday and Sunday. That means weekend events like the Samuel Beckett’s Celtic Festival and the shrimp boil at the Rhodeside Grill should go off without a hitch.
Check out our event calendar for a full look at the goings on this weekend, and catch up on our most popular stories of the past week while you’re at it:
- Maryland Man Wanted for Assaulting Woman on Orange Line Train in Arlington
- Parent Takes APS to Court Over Handling of Special Education Classes at Carlin Springs Elementary
- Nazi Propaganda Mailed to ARLnow.com
- Pizza Autentica in Ballston Shuts Down
- Letter to the Editor: Sending South Fairlington Students to Drew Would be a Mistake for APS
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via Michael Coffman
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…