Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Thanksgiving week always sees Arlington’s real estate market hit the pause button, and this week is no different. Only 20 sellers braved to list their homes this week. But 70 buyers ratified contracts, the most in several months. Amazon’s news has inspired home buyers and investors to take action.
We will continue to analyze the impact of HQ2 in the weeks ahead, but for this Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to reflect on what I am personally thankful for. And maybe it will inspire you to reflect as well…
- My family is so awesome!! My amazing wife, 3 kids, in-laws, brother, cousins…
- My dog Tank who gives love and joy endlessly
- My crazy menagerie of friends who tease and taunt and express their love a thousand ways
- My colleagues at work who support, encourage and share laughter
- Our clients who entrust us to handle the largest financial transactions in their lives
- My country that provides a set of laws that aspire to treat all Americans equally
- Our military forces that pledge their lives to protect us all from foreign harm
- Our police, firefighters and EMT professionals who risk their lives daily to ensure our safety and health
- Our dedicated local, state and federal governments that work diligently to provide us with the infrastructure to secure life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
We should never take anything for granted. Complacency is the enemy of prosperity. We enjoy these benefits today because Americans who came before us fought for them. I cannot thank them enough.
Click here to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 2046 6th St S. Arlington, Va 22204 – $600,000
- 1201 N. Garfield St Unit 513 Arlington, Va 22201 – $748,000
- 5936 2nd St N. Arlington, Va 22203 – $799,900
- 923 N. Ivy St Arlington, Va 22201 – $995,000
- 2401 N. John Marshall Dr Arlington, Va 22207 – $1,199,000
- 2017 N. Emerson St Arlington, Va 22207 – $1,288,000
- 2016 N. Madison St Arlington, Va 22205 – $1,399,900
- 3600 N. Peary St Arlington, Va 22207 – $2,750,000
Arlington and much of the D.C. area is under both a Tornado Watch and a Flood Watch today. Strong storms with damaging wind, large hail and torrential downpours are possible…
Restorative Justice Coming to Schools — “Restorative Arlington has partnered with Arlington Public Schools (APS) to support Restorative Justice in Education. Restorative Arlington has allocated over $140,000 to provide direct…
Just Listed features a 4 BD/2.5 BA home with a gas fireplace, patio and family room with an exposed brick accent wall.
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…