Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Well, here we are… in the middle of another roller coaster Virginia winter.
It was in the 60’s on Monday and it looks like Old Man Winter is here to stay for a bit, keeping us in the low 40’s for a bit. By now, hopefully your home is totally winter-ready. After all, we’ve been providing you with helpful tips for months now!
If you’ve procrastinated, there are still a few things you can do to weather (pun intended!) these frigid temps.
First, how’s that air filter looking? At a minimum, you should be changing it every 90 days. If you have a pet, make that 60 days. Diving deeper, how is your home’s insulation looking? If there are signs of deterioration in your attic (or wherever it may be), it may be time to hit the hardware store for some fiberglass batts.
And, finally, can you feel the wind coming in under your doors, windows, or any other outdoor gateway? That should not be happening, and your dough is literally flying out the door. Let’s get that fixed, eh?
As always, we’re here to help you GET MORE out of life here in Arlington County. And, when you’re ready to buy or sell, we’re ready to roll, too.
As of December 3, there are 148 detached homes, 25 townhouses and 159 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 12 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 2001 15th Street N. #1004, 22201 — NOW: $2,149,000 (Reduced: $76,000 on 11/30)
- 50 N. Fenwick Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,259,000 (Reduced: $40,999 on 11/30)
- 3700 38th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,240,000 (Reduced: $60,000 on 11/29)
- 5404 23rd Street N., 22205 — NOW: $1,224,500 (Reduced: $5,100 on 11/29)
- 2220 S. Fairfax Drive #204, 22201 — NOW: $674,900 (Reduced: $25,000 on 11/29)
- 1012 N. George Mason Drive, 22205 — NOW: $660,000 (Reduced: $14,888 on 11/30)
- 3073 S. Buchanan Street #A1, 22206 — NOW: $429,900 (Reduced: $20,000 on 11/29)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.