Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Virginia means business.
According to Forbes’ prestigious Best States for Business annual rankings, the Commonwealth is the No. 4 state in the country based on a variety of criteria, including economic climate, labor supply and business costs. We moved up a spot from our 2017 ranking of No. 5.
A couple of interesting nuggets within these rankings, Virginia ranked No. 1 in the regulatory environment ranking and No.1 for quality of life. Taking one look around Arlington County, with easy access to a number of heavy-hitting corporations as well as community amenities galore, it’s easy to see how and why Virginia is a must for businesses.
When you’re ready to explore the business and residential landscape in and beyond Arlington County, our team is here to help you GET MORE out of your transaction. With the pending arrival of Amazon’s HQ2, among a number of other stellar businesses, there’s never been a better time to call Virginia home.
As of December 11, there are 134 detached homes, 21 townhouses and 120 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 17 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 4525 35th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,569,900 (Reduced: $79,100 on 12/6)
- 1956 N. Vermont Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,465,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 12/7)
- 2127 N. Scott Street, 22209 — NOW: $1,397,500 (Reduced: $52,500 on 12/5)
- 1881 N. Nash Street #1504, 22209 — NOW: $1,050,000 (Reduced: $99,900 on 12/6)
- 2702 N. Lee Highway #3B, 22201 — NOW: $789,000 (Reduced: $21,000 on 12/9)
- 2005 20th Road N., 22201 — NOW: $630,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 12/6)
- 1001 N. Vermont Street #101, 22201 — NOW: $395,000 (Reduced: $4,999 on 12/7)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.