It may be dreary and cold today, but the final weekend of 2018 should prove to be a pretty one.
The forecast is calling for a sunny Saturday and Sunday, with some slightly warmer temperatures than we’ve seen the last few weeks.
And things should generally remain nice for your New Year’s plans — check out our event calendar if you’re looking for any big ideas.
- Columbia Pike’s Twisted Vines, BrickHaus Both Set to Close Next Week
- Feral Cats Abound in Arlington
- School Board Names New Middle School for Dorothy Hamm, Ditches Any Reference to Stratford School
- School Board Mulls New Names for Washington-Lee High School, As Final Vote Draws Near
- County Creates New Dockless Scooter ‘Corrals’ to Encourage More Orderly Storage
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your NYE plans, or anything else local.
ARLnow will once again be publishing on a reduced schedule through Wednesday to account for the holiday. See you in 2019!
Flickr pool photo via Tom Mockler