Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Each year, we see an understandable downtick in the number of listings and “Just Reduced” activity surrounding Christmas and New Year’s.
Well, we’re now through the holiday lull, folks. Within the last week, we’ve seen a 10 percent uptick in active listings.
So, let’s find you the home of your dreams, why don’t we?
It’s an interesting time of year for a home search. There can be weather to combat (as we’ve certainly experienced lately!), we’re in the middle of the school year and there generally aren’t as many options as the spring or summertime. But there is still some stellar inventory available, some of which may be right up your alley… and at a stellar price.
When you’re ready to explore your options and get the most bang for your buck, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of January 14, there are 100 detached homes, 15 townhouses and 101 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 9 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2127 N. Scott Street, 22209 — NOW: $1,349,900 (Reduced: $27,600 on 1/11)
- 5806 Arlington Boulevard, 22204 — NOW: $1,125,000 (Reduced: $24,999 on 1/11)
- 3809 37th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,050,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 1/10)
- 1531 12th Street S., 22204 — NOW: $900,000 (Reduced: $34,500 on 1/9)
- 1138 N. Vernon Street, 22201 — NOW: $889,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 1/7)
- 4736 Old Dominion Drive, 22207 — NOW: $825,000 (Reduced: $25,000 on 1/14)
- 1245 Pierce Street N. #8, 22209 — NOW: $800,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 1/13)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.