Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
If you’ve been reading this column long enough, you know that I love quirky, daily holidays.
Case in point: Today is Yodel for Your Neighbors Day. Yes, this is apparently a real thing and, well, happy yodeling out there, folks. (Okay, so maybe don’t yodel here in Arlington too late into the evening)
Anyway, there is quite a bit to yodel about here in Arlington.
- Our schools remain among the top-rated in the nation.
- The government is finally open again, so a good chunk of our locals can go back to earning some of the highest wages in the nation.
- And, real estate prices are projected to spike in early 2019, thanks in part to Amazon’s forthcoming HQ2 in Crystal City.
And, there is so much more to our amazing community. When you’re ready for a yodel-worthy home of your own, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of January 28, there are 112 detached homes, 12 townhouses and 97 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 11 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 1524 N. Johnson Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,649,900 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/23)
- 2756 N. Quebec Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,599,999 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/25)
- 2611 N. Powhatan Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,575,000 (Reduced: $24,000 on 1/25)
- 1422 21st Street S., 22202 — NOW: $1,329,000 (Reduced: $40,900 on 1/24)
- 1020 N. Highland Street #704, 22201 — NOW: $689,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 1/22)
- 2608 S. Shirlington Road, 22206 — NOW: $650,000 (Reduced: $49,999 on 1/23)
- 1020 N. Highland Street #601, 22201 — NOW: $638,000 (Reduced: $12,000 on 1/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Weighing your options between remodeling your Arlington home vs. moving? Here’s what to consider first.
On a quiet residential street near Arlington Blvd, cars can be heard accelerating as they turn a corner, with their aftermarket exhaust giving off a loud “roar.” Meanwhile, near Columbia…
In recent months, parents across the country have disrupted school board meetings and threatened school board members.
Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse remains committed to its full slate of upcoming shows scheduled for the fall, owner Tim Clark says, but he’s it taking it week-by-week. As Covid rates…