Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
If you’ve been reading this column long enough, you know that I love quirky, daily holidays.
Case in point: Today is Yodel for Your Neighbors Day. Yes, this is apparently a real thing and, well, happy yodeling out there, folks. (Okay, so maybe don’t yodel here in Arlington too late into the evening)
Anyway, there is quite a bit to yodel about here in Arlington.
- Our schools remain among the top-rated in the nation.
- The government is finally open again, so a good chunk of our locals can go back to earning some of the highest wages in the nation.
- And, real estate prices are projected to spike in early 2019, thanks in part to Amazon’s forthcoming HQ2 in Crystal City.
And, there is so much more to our amazing community. When you’re ready for a yodel-worthy home of your own, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of January 28, there are 112 detached homes, 12 townhouses and 97 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 11 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 1524 N. Johnson Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,649,900 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/23)
- 2756 N. Quebec Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,599,999 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/25)
- 2611 N. Powhatan Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,575,000 (Reduced: $24,000 on 1/25)
- 1422 21st Street S., 22202 — NOW: $1,329,000 (Reduced: $40,900 on 1/24)
- 1020 N. Highland Street #704, 22201 — NOW: $689,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 1/22)
- 2608 S. Shirlington Road, 22206 — NOW: $650,000 (Reduced: $49,999 on 1/23)
- 1020 N. Highland Street #601, 22201 — NOW: $638,000 (Reduced: $12,000 on 1/25)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Good Thursday evening, Arlington. Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 6802 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
A new historic marker has gone up at the 138-year-old Mount Salvation Baptist Cemetery, honoring the final resting place for a number of early Halls Hill leaders.
Holiday parties are in full swing and RSVP Catering provides buffet entrees, hors d’oeuvres and more for office and family affairs.
Just before Christmas, Santa Claus and his helpers are coming to town, on a fire engine instead of an eight reindeer-powered sleigh. From Dec. 20-23, Saint Nick and his elves…
If you’re looking for a mental health professional in Virginia, Washington D.C., or Maryland, we can help.
We provide a confidential and convenient way to get the help you need from the comfort of your own home.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to see if our services fit your needs.
The services we offer are:
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us as we celebrate the holiday of Chanukah! Enjoy delicious Latkes, hot cocoa, donuts and more!
Clarendon Menorah Lighting and Community Celebration
Experience the festival of lights!!
*Lighting of a giant 9 foot Menorah