It’s been a week full of snow, but spring-like conditions are possible this weekend.
Once the snow flurries finish tapering off, the forecast calls for temperatures to rise into the 40s and 50s for the weekend, with even warmer days possible next week.
Swing by our event calendar if you need some suggestions on how to enjoy the nice weather this weekend, or where to watch the Patriots and the Rams square off Sunday.
Or you can catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Person Struck by Train at Courthouse Metro Station
- Arlington Must Open Up Single-Family Neighborhoods to Different Housing Options, Advocates Argue
- ACPD Investigating Shooting in Nauck
- Spider Kelly’s Co-Owner Launching New Restaurant ‘The Freshman’ in Crystal City
- Long-Vacant Ballston Office Building Could Soon Lure New Tenants as Part of Revitalization Bid
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…