It’s been a week full of snow, but spring-like conditions are possible this weekend.
Once the snow flurries finish tapering off, the forecast calls for temperatures to rise into the 40s and 50s for the weekend, with even warmer days possible next week.
Swing by our event calendar if you need some suggestions on how to enjoy the nice weather this weekend, or where to watch the Patriots and the Rams square off Sunday.
Or you can catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Person Struck by Train at Courthouse Metro Station
- Arlington Must Open Up Single-Family Neighborhoods to Different Housing Options, Advocates Argue
- ACPD Investigating Shooting in Nauck
- Spider Kelly’s Co-Owner Launching New Restaurant ‘The Freshman’ in Crystal City
- Long-Vacant Ballston Office Building Could Soon Lure New Tenants as Part of Revitalization Bid
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Discover how to save energy and receive a free energy conservation kit in the latest Rethink Energy.
It was a busy news week in Arlington, and next week — with County Board meetings on tap today and Tuesday — should stay busy. For those who have been…
Tucked away in an Arlington County storage facility is a shattered Tiffany Studios stained glass window of Jesus Christ in the act of blessing those who gaze on him. For…
Dropping nearly 40 feet from a platform above, a climber cut the ribbon on the “finest ropes course in the Mid-Atlantic.” Located at Upton Hill Regional Park on Wilson Blvd…