It’s been a week full of snow, but spring-like conditions are possible this weekend.
Once the snow flurries finish tapering off, the forecast calls for temperatures to rise into the 40s and 50s for the weekend, with even warmer days possible next week.
Swing by our event calendar if you need some suggestions on how to enjoy the nice weather this weekend, or where to watch the Patriots and the Rams square off Sunday.
Or you can catch up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Person Struck by Train at Courthouse Metro Station
- Arlington Must Open Up Single-Family Neighborhoods to Different Housing Options, Advocates Argue
- ACPD Investigating Shooting in Nauck
- Spider Kelly’s Co-Owner Launching New Restaurant ‘The Freshman’ in Crystal City
- Long-Vacant Ballston Office Building Could Soon Lure New Tenants as Part of Revitalization Bid
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!