Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Where is the best place to live in Virginia?
Well, in addition to our very well-formed opinion, the folks at niche.com named Arlington the No.1 place to live in the Commonwealth in 2018.
And, we’re not going anywhere in 2019.
The rankings were based on nearly 20 different factors, including higher education, cost of living, housing, public schools, diversity, crime and safety and outdoor activities. Part of what makes our part of the state so spectacular to call home are its charming neighborhoods and unique living quarters, all of which are grounded in all Arlington has to offer.
So, when you’re ready to explore the No. 1 place to live in Virginia, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your real estate search.
As of February 4, there are 105 detached homes, 14 townhouses and 94 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 11 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2779 N. Wakefield Street, 22207 — NOW: $2,450,000 (Reduced: $290,000 on 1/29)
- 2401 N. John Marshall Drive, 22207 — NOW: $1,149,999 (Reduced: $50,000 on 1/29)
- 900 N. Stafford Street #2620, 22203 — NOW: $960,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 1/30)
- 2702 N. Lee Highway #2B, 22201 — NOW: $749,900 (Reduced: $10,100 on 1/28)
- 1511 N. Rolfe Street #A402, 22209 — NOW: $749,900 (Reduced: $4,000 on 1/28)
- 1530 N. Key Boulevard #324, 22209 — NOW: $700,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 2/2)
- 1931 N. Cleveland Street #409, 22201 — NOW: $311,000 (Reduced: $6,000 on 1/31)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.