Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Hello there, lovebirds.
In case you forgot, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. So, if you’ve failed at getting your boo a little somethin’-somethin’, I’m trying to help you remember here.
Speaking of love, let’s review a few of the reasons you’ll love living in Arlington:
- The diversity of our neighborhoods. Whether you’re looking for hopping nightlife (in Clarendon) or an expansive, green front yard (options galore in Aurora Highlands), Arlington has it. And, a good chunk of our neighborhoods are connected by public transportation.
- Our schools rock. Niche.com (among other sites) named us the No. 1 school district in the state. ‘Nuff said.
- And, our employment scene is among the best nationally. According to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics report, Arlington’s unemployment rate is hovering at 2.0%. The region continues to be anchored by comparatively high salaries as well.
When you’re ready to turn your Arlington crush into a full-fledged romance (with a beautiful home), our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of February 11, there are 112 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 101 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 15 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4503 32nd Road N., 22207 — NOW: $3,492,000 (Reduced: $258,000 on 2/6)
- 1881 N. Nash Street #PH2109, 22209 — NOW: $2,998,000 (Reduced: $102,000 on 2/8)
- 3666 N. Military Road, 22207 — NOW: $1,999,000 (Reduced: $200,000 on 2/8)
- 50 N. Fenwick Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,195,000 (Reduced: $64,000 on 2/6)
- 1730 S. Fillmore Street, 22204 — NOW: $1,000,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 2/9)
- 1111 19th Street N. #1403, 22209 — NOW: $725,000 (Reduced: $24,000 on 2/8)
- 1931 N. Cleveland Street #409, 22201 — NOW: $299,000 (Reduced: $12,000 on 2/7)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
If readership is any indication, it seems like a lot of Arlington residents have the same itchy red insect bites described in this week’s most-read story. It was, in fact,…
A multi-year legal battle between a family and Arlington Public Schools over the appropriateness of their child’s special education support ended this summer with a decision in APS’s favor, handed down by federal court.
The Salt Line in Ballston is now “looking at a September opening,” restaurant representatives tell ARLnow. This another push back from the restaurant’s initial opening in spring 2020. Pandemic-related delays…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA home with hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace and brick patio is included in the latest Open Houses.