Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Hello there, lovebirds.
In case you forgot, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. So, if you’ve failed at getting your boo a little somethin’-somethin’, I’m trying to help you remember here.
Speaking of love, let’s review a few of the reasons you’ll love living in Arlington:
- The diversity of our neighborhoods. Whether you’re looking for hopping nightlife (in Clarendon) or an expansive, green front yard (options galore in Aurora Highlands), Arlington has it. And, a good chunk of our neighborhoods are connected by public transportation.
- Our schools rock. Niche.com (among other sites) named us the No. 1 school district in the state. ‘Nuff said.
- And, our employment scene is among the best nationally. According to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics report, Arlington’s unemployment rate is hovering at 2.0%. The region continues to be anchored by comparatively high salaries as well.
When you’re ready to turn your Arlington crush into a full-fledged romance (with a beautiful home), our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of February 11, there are 112 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 101 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 15 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4503 32nd Road N., 22207 — NOW: $3,492,000 (Reduced: $258,000 on 2/6)
- 1881 N. Nash Street #PH2109, 22209 — NOW: $2,998,000 (Reduced: $102,000 on 2/8)
- 3666 N. Military Road, 22207 — NOW: $1,999,000 (Reduced: $200,000 on 2/8)
- 50 N. Fenwick Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,195,000 (Reduced: $64,000 on 2/6)
- 1730 S. Fillmore Street, 22204 — NOW: $1,000,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 2/9)
- 1111 19th Street N. #1403, 22209 — NOW: $725,000 (Reduced: $24,000 on 2/8)
- 1931 N. Cleveland Street #409, 22201 — NOW: $299,000 (Reduced: $12,000 on 2/7)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Meeting for lunch? Starting Monday, January 30 and running until Friday, February 3, Copperwood Tavern, The Pinemoor, and Brass Rabbit Pub will be offering buy one, get one free soups, salads, sandwiches, and…
(Updated 3:40 p.m.) Work is ramping up on a new Arlington County bus maintenance building and parking garage in Green Valley. Crews are set to wrap up laying the foundation for…
If you’re not one of the many proudly sporting a Gondola Now shirt around town, you’re missing out on a high quality piece of apparel that starts lots of interesting…
The Old Bike Shop in Lyon Park is closing next month after a decade in business. Owner Lawrence Behery told ARLnow that he’s shuttering the used bike repair and sales…
St. Charles offers a play-based curriculum in a welcoming, Christ-centered environment.
Our program focuses on socio-emotional development and kindergarten readiness through hands-on and engaging activities. Our programs offer different schedules ranging from 7:30 am-5:30 pm for students, ages 2-5. We feature a full-day Jr. kindergarten class for older 4’s/5’s. Our facility includes a full-sized gymnasium, school chapel, and library. All of our students enjoy music and physical education weekly. Children have an opportunity to participate in enrichment classes such as soccer, basketball, ballet, and science.
We offer Summer Camp with weekly themes and twice a week water play, including Fun Friday moon bounce. Please join us for our Open House Feb. 3 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Click here to sign-up.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit us at www.stcharlesarlington.org or call (703) 527-0608.
If you are a lifelong learner over 50+ who wants to make new friends, power up your brain, and enjoy a wide-variety college-level courses, Encore Learning is for you. An Arlington based nonprofit, Encore Learning offers courses in the arts, theater, literature, history, technology and more. This semester we offer our most popular course, Global Hot Spots as well as 25 new courses. Courses are presented either online or in-person at George Mason University at Virginia Square and other Arlington locations.
Join the free presentation to learn about courses and meet the instructors. This is Encore Learning’s signature event to highlight the upcoming semester with brief presentations by each instructor.
The Spring Course Preview event is Thursday, February 2nd at 9:30 AM via Zoom:
The truth, your first pregnancy and new mom months are full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and lots of questions! None of us really know the best way to do it – we just figure it out, together…