Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
“Why would I care that a property is reduced by $3,000?”
It’s a solid and common question that I get, now three-plus years deep into the Just Reduced column.
Here are the reasons why you should keep your eye on these reduced properties, whether their prices ticked down by $3,000 or $500,000:
- These reductions may only be the beginning. A proactive reduction of $3,000 by the seller may eventually segue into a negotiation that saves you thousands more.
- A reduction may show the seller’s urgency. Each seller’s situation is unique. They may need to sell by a certain date and a price reduction is a small hint to get you enticed (and negotiating even further).
- It may signify a price correction. Yes, some listings are truly overpriced, and this is a way of the seller and their team coming back to reality.
When you’re ready to get the full scoop on a property you’ve been eyeing — whether it’s been reduced yet or not — our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction!
As of February 18, there are 116 detached homes, 10 townhouses and 85 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 10 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 3701 38th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $2,099,900 (Reduced: $200,100 on 2/15)
- 2416 North Quantico Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,460,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 2/13)
- 2626 North Nelson Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,1448,000 (Reduced: $37,000 on 2/12)
- 4357 26th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $1,149,950 (Reduced: $50,000 on 2/14)
- 27 North Fenwick Street, 2220 — NOW: $974,900 (Reduced: $24,000 on 2/12)
- 2001 15th Street North #101, 22201 — NOW: $445,000 (Reduced: $5,000 on 2/15)
- 2100 North Lee Highway #340, 22201 — NOW: $267,000 (Reduced: $8,000 on 2/11)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Weighing your options between remodeling your Arlington home vs. moving? Here’s what to consider first.
On a quiet residential street near Arlington Blvd, cars can be heard accelerating as they turn a corner, with their aftermarket exhaust giving off a loud “roar.” Meanwhile, near Columbia…
In recent months, parents across the country have disrupted school board meetings and threatened school board members.
Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse remains committed to its full slate of upcoming shows scheduled for the fall, owner Tim Clark says, but he’s it taking it week-by-week. As Covid rates…