Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
This week we have six Just Reduced properties to present to you. That’s right, only six!
In years past, we’ve consistently had 20-30 properties to select from each week, but the “Just Reduced” options have been a bit tougher to track down in recent times.
Why could this be?
- Well, with the pending arrival of Amazon’s HQ2, it appears folks are realizing the value — and potential value — of their holdings. So, a reduction may not be the best immediate move, given the circumstances. Since Amazon’s November announcement, our market has been hot, and the prices are holding strong.
- Inventory remains tight. And with slimmer pickings on the market, prices have remained strong. So, from a seller’s perspective with ample time to sell, why budge first?
- And well, our community remains strong and a world-class place to live. Why discount offerings when Arlington is the 1 place to live in the state?
When you’re ready to explore your options — whether they have been “Just Reduced” or not — our award-winning team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of February 20, there are 126 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 90 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 6 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2603 North Brandywine Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,385,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 2/21)
- 4022 North Randolph Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,149,900 (Reduced: $50,000 on 2/24)
- 3809 37th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $1,045,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 2/21)
- 1109 South Rolfe Street, 22204 — NOW: $814,900 (Reduced: $30,000 on 2/22)
- 1530 North Key Boulevard #324, 22209 — NOW: $650,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 2/19)
- 3052 South Buchanan Street #C1, 22206 — NOW: $399,900 (Reduced: $25,000 on 2/19)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…