Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
This week we have six Just Reduced properties to present to you. That’s right, only six!
In years past, we’ve consistently had 20-30 properties to select from each week, but the “Just Reduced” options have been a bit tougher to track down in recent times.
Why could this be?
- Well, with the pending arrival of Amazon’s HQ2, it appears folks are realizing the value — and potential value — of their holdings. So, a reduction may not be the best immediate move, given the circumstances. Since Amazon’s November announcement, our market has been hot, and the prices are holding strong.
- Inventory remains tight. And with slimmer pickings on the market, prices have remained strong. So, from a seller’s perspective with ample time to sell, why budge first?
- And well, our community remains strong and a world-class place to live. Why discount offerings when Arlington is the 1 place to live in the state?
When you’re ready to explore your options — whether they have been “Just Reduced” or not — our award-winning team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of February 20, there are 126 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 90 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 6 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2603 North Brandywine Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,385,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 2/21)
- 4022 North Randolph Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,149,900 (Reduced: $50,000 on 2/24)
- 3809 37th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $1,045,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 2/21)
- 1109 South Rolfe Street, 22204 — NOW: $814,900 (Reduced: $30,000 on 2/22)
- 1530 North Key Boulevard #324, 22209 — NOW: $650,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 2/19)
- 3052 South Buchanan Street #C1, 22206 — NOW: $399,900 (Reduced: $25,000 on 2/19)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Good Thursday evening, Arlington. Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 7916 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
Plans to redevelop a local YMCA may have too many apartment units and not enough community benefits, county planners say. The YMCA is proposing to tear down its existing facility…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA condo that sold for $2,374,500 and a 1 BD/1 BA condo that sold for $145,000 are included in Most and Least Expensive.
A woman was groped, followed and pulled to the ground by an unknown suspect in the Lyon Park area, police say. The incident happened last night (Wednesday) around 5:30 p.m….
With holiday season around the corner, it is easy to put your health on the back burner. If you are looking to get back on track during the holiday season, we are here to keep you accountable. At Aspire Higher Training, we offer 1-1 Personal Training for ALL fitness levels, Semi-Private Group Training, Sport Specific Training and Injury Prevention/Post Physical Therapy Training. Monica and her team of trainers are available across Arlington, Va.
If you don’t have access to a gym, no problem, we are located in South Arlington, but if you want to workout from your home/apartment gym, we also offer that flexibility. We make it as convenient as possible. Before getting started, we offer a free 15-30 minute consultation call to see how we can best help you towards your health and fitness goals. Let’s gets started on your health and fitness goals today by setting up a call at your earliest convenience: https://www.aspirehigherfitness.com/contact
Hello Everyone — You are invited to the final meeting of NAACP Arlington Branch NAACP for 2022
When: Dec 12, 2022, 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: 2022 General Membership Meeting — NAACP Arlington Branch
Register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
7:00 pm Meeting Opens.
7:30 pm Installation
8:00 pm Presentation/Q&A; by Dave Schutz on Ranked Choice Voting
8:30 pm Final Remarks and Comments by Newly Elected Members
9:00 pm Meeting Adjourns
Installation Official Robert N. Barnette, Jr. President, Virginia State Conference NAACP The President of the Virginia State Conference NAACP will serve as the Installation Official and provide remarks for our newly elected officers at the general membership.
Join us as we celebrate the holiday of Chanukah! Enjoy delicious Latkes, hot cocoa, donuts and more!
Clarendon Menorah Lighting and Community Celebration
Experience the festival of lights!!
*Lighting of a giant 9 foot Menorah