Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate Spring market is rockin’ and rollin’.
Sellers really stepped up this week and listed 68 homes while buyers ratified 51 contracts. This ratio helps our problem of low inventory but with only 204 homes actively for sale and at the rate of absorption that’s only one month of inventory.
The craziest story heard this week was a nice Cape Cod on S. 4th Street nicely updated and priced at $765,000. It received 30 offers.
How can a buyer compete in this environment? First, get fully approved for your loan. Second, look at homes priced well under your maximum ability so that you give yourself room to escalate upward. Work with a highly trained and experienced agent.
Go BIG on price and remove as many conditions as possible. Ask the sellers what they need and want, and then deliver. Remember, each time you lose, that home becomes the next comp and you get farther behind. Get out ahead of the market just once by going big, and in six months you’ll look like a genius.
Call Team Cathell for a free consultation.
Click here to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4310 35th Street S., Arlington, VA 22206 — $499,900
- 1947 N. Woodley Street, Arlington, VA 22207 — $851,947
- 5058 27th Street N., Arlington, VA 22207 — $899,900
- 404 S. Highland Street, Arlington, VA 22204 — $1,295,000
- 1226 N. Nelson Street, Arlington, VA 22201 — $1,700,000
- 2805 23rd Road N., Arlington, VA 22201 — $1,749,900
- 805 N. Daniel Street, Arlington, VA 22201 — $1,895,000
- 3312 2nd Road N., Arlington, VA 22201 — $2,045,000