Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Who out there is ready to “spring forward” this weekend?
That’s right, Daylight Saving Time officially begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday, so get those clocks ready to be adjusted one big ole hour ahead. On the plus side, you get an extra hour of daylight. Woo! On the down side, you lose an hour of sleep. Boo! Oh well.
Speaking of springing forward, we’re seeing more listings spring onto the market (see this week’s numbers below). With our freezing temps ending (hopefully today… for a while at least), it’s a wonderful time to get out and about to find that home of your dreams.
And, when you’re ready to embark on your journey, our team is ready to spring into action on your behalf. Together, we can GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of March 4, there are 135 detached homes, 18 townhouses and 84 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 12 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2702 24th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $1,849,900 (Reduced: $45,100 on 2/27)
- 6430 27th Street North, 22207 — NOW: $1,765,000 (Reduced: $75,000 on 2/26)
- 4400 South Four Mile Run Drive, 22204 — NOW: $1,1259,000 (Reduced: $116,000 on 2/25)
- 4446 1st Place South, 22204 — NOW: $950,000 (Reduced: $49,000 on 2/28)
- 1805 South Crystal Drive #501S, 22202 — NOW: $699,500 (Reduced: $49,500 on 3/1)
- 1530 North Key Boulevard #324, 22209 –NOW: $640,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/2)
- 2808-A 16th Road South, 22204 — NOW: $345,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 3/2)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7888 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
Two dogs with the ruff job of sniffing out danger at Reagan National Airport are in the limelight. Ava and Messi — the pair of pooches prowling DCA for smelly…
Join the Alexandria Symphony for their Home for the Holidays concert on December 17-18.
Update at 2:55 p.m. — Metro is single-tracking past the station and expected to resume normal service soon, with fire department units clearing from the scene. Blue Line service has…
Grab some friends and sign up for Parks & Rec’s Eugene J. Green Memorial Winter Basketball League! Adults 18+ can register teams of up to 12 people for the ten-game season. Cost is $765 per team. Games are Mondays and/or Wednesdays at Arlington Mill Community Center starting the week of Jan. 4. Sign up here by Dec. 11.
Join us at Art House 7 this Saturday 4-7pm for our Annual Open House – Teacher and Student art show!
- Meet our teachers
- See student and teacher artwork
- Teacher’s paintings, ceramics, notecards will be for sale
- Enjoy beverages and light refreshments
- All attendees get a $20 gift certificate off a class
- 30% off everything in our Supply Store for holiday gifts
Sat. Dec. 3, 4-7pm
Art House 7
5537 Langston Blvd.
Arlington VA 22207
NCE’s Holiday Concert will bring the finest classical masterpieces and holiday favorites together for the whole family. The festivities begin with Leroy Anderson’s classic “Sleigh Ride” and “Chanukkah Festival”, music from the Nutcracker and by J.S. Bach.
Outstanding Young Artist