Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
The love keeps pouring in for Arlington.
After Niche.com named Arlington the best county in Virginia last year, Arlington was just named the best city to live in America for 2019. Yes, you read that correctly, we’re the No. 1 place to call home in the whole country!
Rounding out the top five were Ann Arbor, Michigan, Berkeley, California, The Woodlands, Texas and Plano, Texas.
So, what makes Arlington so darn spectacular? Within this ranking are a few nuggets that we received an A+ grade on, including:
- Public schools
- Good for families
- Health and fitness
When you’re ready to settle into a home of your own in our A+ city, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction. In the meantime, enjoy living in our No. 1 city.
As of March 11, there are 136 detached homes, 16 townhouses and 100 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 13 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 2779 North Wakefield Street, 22207 — NOW: $2,195,000 (Reduced: $255,000 on 3/7)
- 2401 North John Marshall Drive, 22207 — NOW: $999,000 (Reduced: $150,999 on 3/7)
- 1800 North Wilson Boulevard #110, 22201 — NOW: $975,000 (Reduced: $75,000 on 3/11)
- 2004 North Brandywine Street, 22207 — NOW: $860,000 (Reduced: $15,000 on 3/8)
- 1109 South Rolfe Street, 22204 — NOW: $799,900 (Reduced: $15,000 on 3/5)
- 1600 North Oak Street #1608, 22209 — NOW: $555,000 (Reduced: $9,000 on 3/10)
- 4500 South Four Mile Run Drive #234, 22204 — NOW: $360,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/8)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.