Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
WooHoo! Let the games begin.
The Spring Equinox has ushered in a frenzy of spring activity with 80 fresh new listings and 70 ratified contracts. A full half of those, 35 exactly, sold within seven days on the market.
That should make both buyers and sellers very happy, although there are many stories of bidding wars and sad buyers who missed out. The craziest story, outside of Arlington, was 61 offers on a fixer-upper townhouse in Dumfries.
The Federal Reserve announced good news for buyers. It won’t raise its short term rate for the foreseeable future. The Fed views the economy as slowing down slightly and doesn’t want to impede growth with rate hikes. That move immediately sent mortgage interest rates lower a full 1/8%. So now a 30-yr fixed rate tops out at 4.375%.
It’s a great time to buy, and to sell.
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 4204 36th Street S. B2 Arlington, VA 22206 — $425,000
- 1812 S. Monroe Street, Arlington, VA 22204 — $524,999
- 5813 5th Street S., Arlington, VA 22204 — $719,000
- 6548 27th Street N., Arlington, VA 22213 — $845,000
- 1821 N. Quesada Street, Arlington, VA 22205 — $934,000
- 3426 12th Road N., Arlington, VA 22201 — $975,000
- 4605 26th Street N., Arlington, VA 22207 — $1,150,000
- 4247 N. Vacation Lane, Arlington, VA 22207 — $1,379,90