Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
This year sure is flying by, isn’t it?
This marks our last Just Reduced column of March and, bam, April will be here in no time. Speaking of April, it’s an awesome month for some home-related bargains. In addition to typically boasting stellar weather for home viewings, a few household items typically reduced this time of year include:
- Snow shovels and snow maintenance equipment. The snow is gone (hopefully) and now is the time for winter-related bargains!
- Cleaning supplies. That’s right, it’s “spring cleaning time” and now is the time to load up on the cleaning supplies for the season (and beyond).
- Easter-themed items. Easter is April 21 this year and shortly thereafter get ready for related items to be discounted upwards of 80 to 90 percent. Sure, you may not want to hang an Easter bunny all year round, but there may be some nice, non-super-Easter-y things you can snag for a steal.
And, of course, when you’re ready to find your home bargain, our team is always ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of March 25, there are 152 detached homes, 19 townhouses and 91 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 7 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4674 25th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $2,174,500 (Reduced: $24,500 on 3/21)
- 1531 12th Street S., 22204 — NOW: $848,000 (Reduced: $52,000 on 3/20)
- 2702 N. Lee Highway #2B, 22201 — NOW: $745,000 (Reduced: $4,900 on 3/23)
- 5026 23rd Street S., 22206 — NOW: $719,900 (Reduced: $5,000 on 3/21)
- 1316 N. Taylor Street, 22201 — NOW: $630,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 3/23)
- 1600 N. Oak Street #1608, 22209 — NOW: $545,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/20)
- 1021 N. Garfield Street #841, 22201 — NOW: $456,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…