Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
This year sure is flying by, isn’t it?
This marks our last Just Reduced column of March and, bam, April will be here in no time. Speaking of April, it’s an awesome month for some home-related bargains. In addition to typically boasting stellar weather for home viewings, a few household items typically reduced this time of year include:
- Snow shovels and snow maintenance equipment. The snow is gone (hopefully) and now is the time for winter-related bargains!
- Cleaning supplies. That’s right, it’s “spring cleaning time” and now is the time to load up on the cleaning supplies for the season (and beyond).
- Easter-themed items. Easter is April 21 this year and shortly thereafter get ready for related items to be discounted upwards of 80 to 90 percent. Sure, you may not want to hang an Easter bunny all year round, but there may be some nice, non-super-Easter-y things you can snag for a steal.
And, of course, when you’re ready to find your home bargain, our team is always ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of March 25, there are 152 detached homes, 19 townhouses and 91 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 7 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4674 25th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $2,174,500 (Reduced: $24,500 on 3/21)
- 1531 12th Street S., 22204 — NOW: $848,000 (Reduced: $52,000 on 3/20)
- 2702 N. Lee Highway #2B, 22201 — NOW: $745,000 (Reduced: $4,900 on 3/23)
- 5026 23rd Street S., 22206 — NOW: $719,900 (Reduced: $5,000 on 3/21)
- 1316 N. Taylor Street, 22201 — NOW: $630,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 3/23)
- 1600 N. Oak Street #1608, 22209 — NOW: $545,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/20)
- 1021 N. Garfield Street #841, 22201 — NOW: $456,900 (Reduced: $10,000 on 3/22)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
In loving memory of William Dinwiddie Tucker, who passed away in 2023 at the age of 95.
Good Friday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 6626 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
Meeting for lunch? Starting Monday, January 30 and running until Friday, February 3, Copperwood Tavern, The Pinemoor, and Brass Rabbit Pub will be offering buy one, get one free soups, salads, sandwiches, and…
(Updated 3:40 p.m.) Work is ramping up on a new Arlington County bus maintenance building and parking garage in Green Valley. Crews are set to wrap up laying the foundation for…
St. Charles offers a play-based curriculum in a welcoming, Christ-centered environment.
Our program focuses on socio-emotional development and kindergarten readiness through hands-on and engaging activities. Our programs offer different schedules ranging from 7:30 am-5:30 pm for students, ages 2-5. We feature a full-day Jr. kindergarten class for older 4’s/5’s. Our facility includes a full-sized gymnasium, school chapel, and library. All of our students enjoy music and physical education weekly. Children have an opportunity to participate in enrichment classes such as soccer, basketball, ballet, and science.
We offer Summer Camp with weekly themes and twice a week water play, including Fun Friday moon bounce. Please join us for our Open House Feb. 3 at 9:30 am and 11:00 am. Click here to sign-up.
For more information or to schedule a tour, visit us at www.stcharlesarlington.org or call (703) 527-0608.
If you are a lifelong learner over 50+ who wants to make new friends, power up your brain, and enjoy a wide-variety college-level courses, Encore Learning is for you. An Arlington based nonprofit, Encore Learning offers courses in the arts, theater, literature, history, technology and more. This semester we offer our most popular course, Global Hot Spots as well as 25 new courses. Courses are presented either online or in-person at George Mason University at Virginia Square and other Arlington locations.
Join the free presentation to learn about courses and meet the instructors. This is Encore Learning’s signature event to highlight the upcoming semester with brief presentations by each instructor.
The Spring Course Preview event is Thursday, February 2nd at 9:30 AM via Zoom:
The truth, your first pregnancy and new mom months are full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and lots of questions! None of us really know the best way to do it – we just figure it out, together…