Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
These are certainly wild and interesting times in Arlington real estate.
The figures continue to roll in that depict just how significant of an impact that the Amazon HQ2 announcement has had on our local market.
According to the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors and a Washington Post piece that posted just last week, the number of homes under contract in January 2019 was 70 percent higher than January 2018. Additionally, the number of homes for sale fell by 20 percent within that same timeframe.
What does this all mean?
The market is hot. Inventory is limited. And now, more than ever, you need to know exactly what you are getting into, regardless of whether you are buying or selling.
When you’re ready to chat through your options, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction. We’ve been serving the community for decades and are fully equipped with the local knowledge needed to navigate the modern landscape.
As of April 10, there are 149 detached homes, 24 townhouses and 97 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 10 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 6430 27th Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,749,900 (Reduced: $15,100 on 4/2)
- 1402 S. Randolph Street, 22204 — NOW: $1,155,000 (Reduced: $75,000 on 4/5)
- 2550 N. Washington Boulevard, 22201 — NOW: $859,000 (Reduced: $36,000 on 4/6)
- 1021 N. Garfield Street #711, 22201 — NOW: $829,900 (Reduced: $20,000 on 4/6)
- 1200 N. Nash Street #515, 22209 — NOW: $769,900 (Reduced: $5,000 on 4/8)
- 1733 N. Edison Street, 22207 — NOW: $724,999 (Reduced: $20,001 on 4/6)
- 2200 N. Westmoreland Street #504, 22213 — NOW: $438,000 (Reduced: $5,000 on 4/4)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.