Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
Today is World Environment Day.
In honor of our blue and green planet, there are a few simple things you can do around your home to protect/preserve our environment (and save a few bucks while you’re at it).
First, before we enter the dog days of summer here, check out your insulation. This may include your door sealings, windows, ducts and more. If they are not properly sealed, you are literally letting money (and precious cool air!) slip away.
Another quick tip, thinking about donating your unwanted items and not trashing them. There are plenty of folks in our community that would consider your trash to be treasure and there’s an environmental component to recycling goods, too.
Just think, by donating and having your items re-used, those items aren’t immediately going to a local landfill.
And, finally, think about how your water is being utilized. Is that showerhead efficient? Are you leaving your faucets running when you’re on the other side of your residence? Is that water heater still functional? In addition to preserving resources, your wallet will thank you.
When you’re ready to find the home of your dreams in Arlington, our team is ready to help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of June 3, there are 158 detached homes, 18 townhouses and 96 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 10 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 3516 Valley Street N., 22207 — NOW: $2,899,900 (Reduced: $100,000 on 5/29)
- 3100 N. Peary Street, 22207 — NOW: $2,295,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 5/30)
- 1812 N. Barton Street, 22201 — NOW: $1,795,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 5/30)
- 3811 14th Street N., 22201 — NOW: $1,450,000 (Reduced: $49,900 on 5/30)
- 1929 N. Quincy Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,329,000 (Reduced: $20,000 on 5/30)
- 27 N. Fenwick Street, 22201 — NOW: $899,000 (Reduced: $30,000 on 5/29)
- 2055 26th Street S. #5-201, 22206 — NOW: $519,900 (Reduced: $15,100 on 6/2)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.