Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
The Northern Virginia Association of Realtors is feeling pretty bullish about home prices this year. How bullish, you ask?
Well, according to a June 12 press release, the organization has updated its 2019 forecast, projecting median prices of homes to increase by 17.2 percent this year in Arlington County. Its prior forecast projected a year-over-year increase of 5.1 percent.
Folks, these are truly incredible times to own property in Arlington County and if you’ve been sitting on the sidelines, it’s time to explore your options. Yes, the inventory is limited, but there are still solid deals to be found and strong negotiations to take place.
When you’re ready to roll on your home-finding journey, let’s make it happen. Our team will always help you GET MORE out of your transaction.
As of June 17, there are 157 detached homes, 17 townhouses and 111 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 19 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 4009 23rd Street N., 22207 — NOW: $2,150,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 6/11)
- 3216 N. Abingdon Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,799,000 (Reduced: $100,000 on 6/11)
- 1111 19th Street N. #1907, 22209 — NOW: $859,900 (Reduced: $20,000 on 6/12)
- 1220 S. Glebe Road, 22204 — NOW: $803,000 (Reduced: $7,000 on 6/13)
- 2110 S. Kenmore Street, 22204 — NOW: $579,999 (Reduced: $16,000 on 6/14)
- 1121 N. Arlington Boulevard #530, 22209 — NOW: $195,500 (Reduced: $9,500 on 6/14)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.