Welcome to New Homes, a biweekly column highlighting the new construction real estate market, written by Conor Sullivan and Dave Moya of Three Stones Residential at Keller Williams Realty. We are here to share our experience and expertise in lot acquisition, financing and construction of custom homes.
Driving through the neighborhoods of Arlington may look a bit different than it did than just last year, with new construction homes popping up on older lots.
In the last 6 months, 33 new homes have sold, with a majority of those closings occurring in just the last 4 months.
In Arlington, there’s currently a 5 month supply of these new homes on the market, placing the city in a Seller’s market. In Seller’s markets, we typically see lower inventory of homes, increased buyer competition, higher sale prices, and fewer days on the market.
For current Active properties in Arlington, data shows:
- 22 New Construction homes with an active listing
- $2.1M Avg. Price, +14% from recently closed properties
- 69 Avg. Days On Market, +37% from recently closed properties
New construction home demand continues to increase as inventory dwindles. It will be important to continue to study trends and see how the market fairs over the next six months as we enter an election year.
Here are some new homes now on the market in Arlington:
- 4278 38th Street N., Arlington — $2,645,000 — 6,071 sq. ft.
- 4108 N. Ridgeview Road, Arlington — $2,395,00 — 6,901 sq. ft.
- 3532 N. Ohio Street, Arlington — $1,590,012 — 1,134 sq. ft.
- 1610 23rd Street S., Arlington — $1,550,000 — 6,990 sq. ft.
- 1812 N. Barton Street, Arlington — $1,795,000 — 4,850 sq. ft.
- 2322 N. Fillmore Street, Arlington — $1,795,900 — 4,758 sq. ft.
Want to learn more about financing a New Home build? McLean Mortgage (NMLS ID: 99665) can handle all of your construction financing needs. You can build your new home with as little as 5% down. Contact construction loan expert Troy Toureau (NMLS ID: 5618) at 301-440-4261 or AnyHomeLoans.com to learn more.