Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
September 11 is always an incredibly reflective day.
In addition to the moments of silence throughout our nation, meaningful tributes and individual memories, we can never forget the significant impact September 11, 2001 had on Arlington County.
One-hundred and eighty-four folks lost their lives at the Pentagon that morning, between folks working at the building and aboard American Airlines Flight 77. Today we remember you.
I’ll also never forget how our community came together, solidifying that much more why Arlington is such an amazing place to call home. We may be nearly two decades removed from that day, but it will stick with me forever.
With that and unending gratitude, on to this week’s stats and facts.
As of September 9, there are 150 detached homes, 21 townhouses and 104 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 18 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 3516 N. Valley Street, 22207 — NOW: $2,750,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 9/3)
- 4015 N. Randolph Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,899,000 (Reduced: $201,000 on 9/4)
- 4784 N. Old Dominion Drive, 22207 — NOW: $1,649,000 (Reduced: $50,000 on 9/4)
- 1609 N. Stafford Street, 22207 — NOW: $895,000 (Reduced: $4,000 on 9/5)
- 820 N. Pollard Street #204, 22203 — NOW: $689,000 (Reduced: $21,000 on 9/5)
- 2100 N. Lee Highway #146, 22201 — NOW: $460,000 (Reduced: $10,000 on 9/5)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.