Happy Friday, Arlington! A warm September weekend filled with local events (and a County Board meeting) is on tap.
For those catching up after a busy week, here are the most-ready ARLnow articles of the week:
- Mass Panic in Ballston After Unsubstantiated Report of Active Shooter
- Line Stretches for Blocks at Amazon Job Fair in Crystal City
- Arlington Lands at No. 6 on Best ‘Cities’ for Singles List
- Mysterious Time Capsule in Ballston To Be Opened Next Year
- Large Property Next to Glebe Elementary School For Sale for $8.8 Million
- Car Runs Into House After Fleeing Traffic Stop
- It’s True, We’re Finally Launching an Alexandria Site
- Video: Man Seen Peering into SUV Near Reported Vehicle Break-In
Feel free to discuss those or any other local topics of interest in the comments.
Get inspired around a campfire to imagine and act to create a climate-solved future February 12 with hot chocolate and s’mores.
A 5 BD/5 BA home located at 6301 23rd Street N. with a private den and expansive yard is Today’s Listing of the Day.
This week was yet another filled with plenty of news about snow, but unlike previous January weeks not a lot of actual snow. Using its last traditional snow day allotment,…
The Diocese of Arlington is advising Catholic schools to follow Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s (R) executive order exempting families from school-based mask mandates. One of Youngkin’s first acts in office was…