Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.arlingtonrealtyinc.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Please note: While Aaron Seekford provides this information for the community, he may not be the listing agent of these homes.
It’s Fire Prevention Week.
Running from October 6-12; fun fact, the first Fire Prevention Week was established by Calvin Coolidge back in 1925. It exists to raise awareness of the practices that can prevent a catastrophe and also honor our fire-fighting heroes.
So, to our Arlington County Fire Department (and nearby jurisdictions), a sincere thank you for all you have done and continue to do for our community.
And, on the real estate front, there are a few simple things you can do to protect yourselves in your home. First and foremost, ensure that smoke alarms are installed on each level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside principal sleeping areas. If you haven’t checked your alarm batteries in a while, you should do so every month.
Also, make sure to have a fire escape plan — you never know when you’ll need it. For more helpful tips, the Department of Homeland Security has an excellent checklist.
We’re always looking out for you. When you’re ready to embark on a real estate journey, we’re ready to roll on that front as well. And now for this week’s stats and facts.
As of October 7, there are 147 detached homes, 23 townhouses and 103 condos for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 26 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week:
- 3818 Stafford Street N., 22207 — NOW: $1,999,000 (Reduced: $151,000 on 10/3)
- 3939 N. Wakefield Street, 22207 — NOW: $1,899,000 (Reduced: $51,000 on 10/4)
- 2616 18th Street N., 22201 — NOW: $1,199,900 (Reduced: $75,100 on 9/30)
- 1117 S. Monroe Street, 22204 — NOW: $985.000 (Reduced: $65,000 on 10/1)
- 1418 N. Rhodes Street #B102, 22209 — NOW: $929,900 (Reduced: $9,100 on 10/6)
- 5020 13th Street N., 22205 — NOW: $825,000 (Reduced: $24,999 on 9/30)
- 3204 13th Road S., 22204 — NOW: $524,900 (Reduced: $11,000 on 10/4)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.