A rainy and windy weekend is on tap ahead of Thanksgiving week.
Assuming you haven’t already left for your holiday travels — or if you have an internet connection on your plane, train or bus — here are the most-read articles of the week on ARLnow:
- Two Arlington BBQ Spots Rank in Top 5 of New WaPo Rankings
- Ask Eli: The Missing Ultra High-End in Arlington
- Residential Parking Changes On the Way: “It’s Going to be a Doozy”
- County Rolls Out New Snow Plow Map
- Morning Poll: Is ‘Happy Endings’ An Inappropriate Name for a Food Hall?
- Ballston’s Tallest Tower Set to Open Soon
- First Look at New Bob and Edith’s Diner on Lee Highway
- What’s Next: Shut Down Arlington’s Juvie Facility
- Crystal City Restaurant Owners, Residents Sound Off On Parking Changes
Feel free to discuss any of those stories, your travel plans, or any other topic of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…