A rainy and windy weekend is on tap ahead of Thanksgiving week.
Assuming you haven’t already left for your holiday travels — or if you have an internet connection on your plane, train or bus — here are the most-read articles of the week on ARLnow:
- Two Arlington BBQ Spots Rank in Top 5 of New WaPo Rankings
- Ask Eli: The Missing Ultra High-End in Arlington
- Residential Parking Changes On the Way: “It’s Going to be a Doozy”
- County Rolls Out New Snow Plow Map
- Morning Poll: Is ‘Happy Endings’ An Inappropriate Name for a Food Hall?
- Ballston’s Tallest Tower Set to Open Soon
- First Look at New Bob and Edith’s Diner on Lee Highway
- What’s Next: Shut Down Arlington’s Juvie Facility
- Crystal City Restaurant Owners, Residents Sound Off On Parking Changes
Feel free to discuss any of those stories, your travel plans, or any other topic of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
The University of Virginia is expanding its footprint in Northern Virginia, including its Rosslyn campus. The university currently operates a satellite location of its Darden School of Business in the…
A local park with a popular playground keeps getting vandalized, this time with obscene language and drawings.
From flash floods in Arlington to wildfires on the West Coast, climate change is an increasing threat to life and property. This is not a future problem, but a current crisis. We have only a few years to reverse human-made emissions.
Plans from a local affordable housing nonprofit to redevelop apartments in the Fort Myer Heights neighborhood, near Rosslyn are ready for county and public review.