Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you ate well, drank well and enjoyed your family and friends yesterday, and now it’s recovery time…
The slowest two weeks of the year for real estate activity are Thanksgiving week and Christmas week, and this week lived up to those expectations as sellers listed only 34 homes and buyers ratified just 35 contracts. But hey, that’s still really good considering so many people start traveling on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
The month between Thanksgiving and Christmas is also the slowest month of the year for real estate as most people are preparing for the holidays and traveling. However, there have been many years where the real estate market just booms through the holiday period and starts off the new year charging ahead. There is certainly enough demand for housing in Arlington to see those results if we had enough inventory.
Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Click to see all the fresh new inventory in MRIS and call Team Cathell (703-975-2500) when you find a home you like.
- 1307 N. Ode Street Unit 404, Arlington, VA 22209 — $290,000
- 1024 N. Utah Street Unit 219, Arlington, VA 22201 — $385,000
- 3327 S. Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22206 — $539,900
- 1024 N. Utah Street Unit 721, Arlington, VA 22201 — $550,000
- 3022 S. Abingdon Street, Arlington, VA 22206 — $579,900
- 3409 N. Wilson Boulevard Unit 505, Arlington, VA 22201 — $669,000
- 4701 38th Street N., Arlington, VA 22207 — $915,000
- 3464 N. Roberts Lane, Arlington, VA 22207 — $1,450,000
Did you know the Arlington Public Library lets you borrow free energy efficiency tools? The latest Rethink Energy shares the details.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…