The end of a holiday-shortened week is here.
For those in the office and working this week, we salute you. For those who left town, we hope you have a relatively painless return journey amid the holiday travel rush.
The news never sleeps, but it did perhaps rest its eyes a bit this week. Nonetheless, here are the most-read stories of the week:
- Where to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Arlington
- Morning Notes (Friday)
- Man Rescued from Creek After Flipping Car
- ACPD Makes Arrest in Christmas Day Mall Robbery
- Columbia Pike Utility Work Prompting Lane Closures
- Long-Time APS Educator Running For Seat on School Board
- Morning Notes (Tuesday)
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Best Spots To Eat In Clarendon
- Some Changes in the Works at ARLnow
ARLnow will be back with another week of local news coverage starting Monday, with a break for New Year’s Day.
Feel free to discuss the above stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a great weekend!