It’s time again for the rarest of holidays: Leap Day.
Whether you’re expecting a visit from Leap Day William, doing something you wouldn’t normally do all the other 1,460 days in between, or just going about your daily business, we hope you have a unique and Leap Day-worthy Saturday — and a great start to March.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week on ARLnow:
- Man Accused of Trying to Blow Up Car in Pentagon Parking Lot
- Three Arlington Streets Tagged With New $200 Speeding Fine
- Video: Timelapse of Pentagon City Warehouses Being Torn Down for HQ2
- APS to Close for Super Tuesday Primary
- Redevelopment of Pike Shopping Center May Come as Early as Next Year
- Video: Caps Star Nicklas Backstrom at Home in Arlington
- Daycare Closure Signals Clarendon Development May Be Nearing Construction
- SWAT Team Makes Drug Arrest Near Virginia Square Metro
- New Cigar Store Rolls Into Ballston
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topic of local interest in the comments.
Join the Keri Shull Team May 24 to learn about creating a custom-built home while avoiding costly mistakes.
Update at 4:15 p.m. — A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has now been issued for most of Arlington. BULLETIN – IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington…
Arlington County Board member Libby Garvey is quarantining in Germany after testing positive for COVID-19 while on a trip. Garvey told ARLnow she’s doing relatively well, and feels mostly like…
A woman was seriously injured over the weekend after police say she was apparently pushed out of a moving vehicle. It happened early Sunday morning along Wilson Blvd at the…