It’s time again for the rarest of holidays: Leap Day.
Whether you’re expecting a visit from Leap Day William, doing something you wouldn’t normally do all the other 1,460 days in between, or just going about your daily business, we hope you have a unique and Leap Day-worthy Saturday — and a great start to March.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week on ARLnow:
- Man Accused of Trying to Blow Up Car in Pentagon Parking Lot
- Three Arlington Streets Tagged With New $200 Speeding Fine
- Video: Timelapse of Pentagon City Warehouses Being Torn Down for HQ2
- APS to Close for Super Tuesday Primary
- Redevelopment of Pike Shopping Center May Come as Early as Next Year
- Video: Caps Star Nicklas Backstrom at Home in Arlington
- Daycare Closure Signals Clarendon Development May Be Nearing Construction
- SWAT Team Makes Drug Arrest Near Virginia Square Metro
- New Cigar Store Rolls Into Ballston
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topic of local interest in the comments.
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.
For those venturing back to the mall for the first time in awhile, the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City might look a little different than you remember, thanks to some recent…
A renovated 4 BD/4 BA North Arlington home with a flexible and open floor plan and a private backyard lands in this weekend’s Open Houses.